Monday, April 27, 2020

Healthy Breakfast - Healthy Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes with the Non-Fat and Low-Sugar Strawberry Frosting recipes -

Healthy Breakfast - Healthy Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes with the Non-Fat and Low-Sugar Strawberry Frosting recipes - - Trying to find Healthy Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes with the Non-Fat and Low-Sugar Strawberry Frosting recipes, then an individual reached the right spot . This Awesome Healthy Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes with the Non-Fat and Low-Sugar Strawberry Frosting recipes Recipe surely may bright every day . It is definitely easy to create, in addition to do not need invested a lot of period . Also you can get the ingredient near you effortlessly . #Healthy #Chocolate #Strawberry #Cupcakes #with #the #Non-Fat #and #Low-Sugar #Strawberry # #Frosting #recipes #

Healthy Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes with the Non-Fat and Low-Sugar Strawberry  Frosting recipes

Ingredients

1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of pureed fresh strawberries
½ cup of whole wheat flour
¾ cup of cocoa powder (I used about ½ regular and ¼ Dutch cocoa to make my cupcakes really dark, but not to crumbly, since the dough comes out really crumbly if only the Dutch cocoa is used)
2 oz of oil (I use Avocado or Coconut oil since they have very high smoking points)
2 eggs
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp of baking powder
½ tsp of salt
½ cup of chocolate chips (optional: I added them to the cupcakes that I’ll be giving to my kids since they love that little extra, and a little chocolate is good for them. For myself since I usually eat my dessert for breakfast I omitted the chips)
8 oz. of non-fat cream cheese at room temperature
6-8 oz of a non-fat healthy kind of a Whipped Topping, thawed* (I used Truwhip)
1 oz of crushed freeze-dry strawberries (I am not a big fan of using fresh fruit in my frostings since the fresh fruit, especially when it’s been pureed, tends to spoil quickly and also I wanted my frosting to be very thick, which the freeze-dried strawbe
5 oz of dark chocolate
15 strawberries

Nutrition : 15 Servings

332 CALORIES / SERVING
DAILY VALUE :
  - Fat : 19g / 29%
  - Carbs : 37g / 12%
  - Protein : 6g / 11%

Preparation

Full Instruction for this Healthy Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes with the Non-Fat and Low-Sugar Strawberry Frosting recipes recipe an individual can found by clic the button below:
Click Here - Healthy Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes with the Non-Fat and Low-Sugar Strawberry  Frosting recipes

Tags: Vegetarian #Pescatarian #Peanut-Free #Tree-Nut-Free #Soy-Free #Fish-Free #Shellfish-Free #Pork-Free #Red-Meat-Free #Crustacean-Free #Celery-Free #Mustard-Free #Sesame-Free #Lupine-Free #Mollusk-Free #Alcohol-Free #Kosher # Cautions: #Sulfites #FODMAP #

No comments:

Post a Comment